Ranthambhore Forest Resort
Ranthambhore Forest Resort is the ultimate in comfort and hospitality. Spread over five acres, the Resort borders the lush green forest, behind which mountains provide a unique backdrop. On all sides it offers a spectacular view of untamed nature in all its manifestations of flora and fauna. Migratory and local birds can be both seen and heard around the Resort. The unsurpassed diversity of the wildlife consists of a number of animals such as deer, hyenas, foxes, sloth bears, jungle cats and many others. And, of course, the major attraction-the tiger. Enjoy the spectacle of the wildlife sanctuary and, back at the Resort, go around our 5-hole mini golf course, play volleyball, tennis, badminton and lawn tennis on our immaculately prepared courts or go swimming (separate pools for adults and children). And there’s even a shooting range. Or just laze in the sun or under the shady trees in our elegant lawns, depending on the weather.
• Plus tax as applicable.
• Tariffs are subject to change.
• Check Out Time 12 noon.
• Special arrangement for school groups.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
For confirmed bookings, 50% deposit along with order.
Remaining 50% payable 30 days before date of arrival at the Resort.
All outstation payments accepted only through Money Order or Demand Draft in favour of Ranthambhore Forest Resort Pvt. Ltd.
Photography fees for Still/Movie/Video Camera and Fishing which are payable extra directly.
Minimum cancellation charges on
all confirmed bookings 10%
Cancellation 30 days before arrival date 25%
Cancellation 10 days before arrival date 50%
Cancellation less than 10 days
before arrival date 100%
All Jurisdiction in Sawai Madhopur.
• 46 Luxury Air Conditioned Double Bedrooms with Verandas.
• Conference and Banquet Hall to accommodate 80 persons.
• Laundry & Dry Cleaning.
• 24-hour hot and cold water.
• Safari Tours to National Park.
• Round-the-clock room service.
• Intercom facility in rooms.
• Three elegant lawns suitable for get-togethers.
• One-touch dialing phone facility.
• Attached luxurious bathroom with bathtub. The rooms look out on a lush green garden embodying the beauty of nature at its best.
• Swimming Pool.
• Internet Access.
• Mobile on hire.
• Spacious Car Parking.
• Volleyball Court.
• Shooting Range.
• Indoor Games for Kids.
• Wildlife Library.
• Souvenir shop.
• Telephone & Satellite T.V. in all rooms.
• Wildlife live show and talk by an expert naturalist.
• Ayurvedic Massage.
• Money Exchange (All major credit cards accepted).
• Doctor on call.
• Folk Music, Puppet Show & Dance Programme.
• Palmist, Astrologer.
• Wildlife slide show presentation.
• Horse /Camel Riding
• Rides in traditional horse, camel, bullock-drawn carts to villages, dressed in traditional costumes.
• Sightseeing with guide well versed in English :
• Khandar Fort F Pal Ghat Camping Site
• Ranthambhore Fort F Amareshwar Mahadev Temple.
• Mansarovar Lake F Rameshwar Ghat
• Bhoori Pahari (Banas River) F Devpurabandh
• Temples of the Old City F Devpura for black buck
• Village life in traditional, ethnic setting
» Ranthambhore Road on the way to National Park.
» 3 Km from Sawai Madhopur Railway station, Bus stand.
» 4 Km from National Park.
» 160 Km from Jaipur by road.
» 2-hour journey by train from Jaipur.
» 270 Km from Agra by road.
» 4-hour journey by train from Agra.
» 440 Km from Delhi by Road.
» 5-hour, journey by train from Delhi.
» 16-hour journey by train from Mumbai.
» Sawai Madhopur is on the Delhi-Mumbai main railway line and Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai are linked by train.
Ranthambhore Forest Resort
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91.7737074886, 9829436491
[booking nummonths=2 startmonth=’2011-03′]