The Jai Niwas Resort, Mandawa
The Jai Niwas Resort was built by Thakur Jai Singhji in the early 1930’s as a club house for the Mandawa family and their guests. Located just outside the minicipal limits of the Mandawa town, the Jai Niwas Resort was a pleasant get away for the rulers of Mandawa. Built in the colonial style, the club house boasted of a tennis court, croquet lawn, billiard table and even a swimming pool.
Converted into a resort hotel, the Jai Niwas Resort offers guest a taste of the days of the Raj. The original club rooms have been converted into independent cottages.
The resort organises camel and horse rides, jeep safaris, gala dinners, puppet shows, folk dances, traditional welcome with tilak and garlands, theme weddings and heritage walks in the Mandawa Town.
In keeping with origins as a club house, the Jai Niwas Resort has only eight independent cottages. Effort has been made to keep each cottage as true to the original as possible.
The Jai Niwas Resort
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91.7737074886, 9829436491
[booking nummonths=2 startmonth=’2011-03′]