Jaisalgarh Hotel, Jaisalmer
Built on a sprawling plot of over 5100 sq meters, the landmark hotel is situated on Ramgarh Bypass on Jodhpur-Jaisalmer National Highway No. 15. The area under construction of Hotel is 33,000 sq feet over 3 levels.Hotel Jaisalgarh affords a grand view of Jaisalmer Fort. With its 4 dome-shaped structures on square base, Hotel Jaisalgarh is visible from many kilometers.
As the name suggests, Hotel Jaisalgarh is designed like a castle in the sandy terrain of Jaisalmer. In keeping with the traditions of Jaisalmer, all exterior is done with stones drawn from most expensive mines of Honey-coloured Jaisalmer stones e.g. Shipra,Moolsagar with grains,. The defining feature of Hotel Jaisalgarh exterior is large stones cut in Rock-face style- perhaps the only building in Jaisalmer to use this style of exterior. Each stone is hand carved with finest artistry by century old skilled stone-carvers.
Hotel Jaisalmer is a treasure trove of architectural features of Jaisalmer style. The only one -of -its- kind in the world Jharokhas (carved balconies), sit-in chhatris (pavilion with domes) and jaalis (latticed screens). All magnificently hand-carved-they create an ambiance of bygone,opulent era.
* The Spacius Maharaja Suite includes a hand-carved four-poster bed, and comes with
an astounding view of Jaisalmer Fort. The ceiling is a large central dome that gives the whole room the royal touch.
* 11 well-appointed Circular suites (minimum main room carpet area 225 sq feet )
* 30 deluxe rooms (minimum room carpet area 160 sq feet).
* 8 desert cottages with attached bathroom each sleepinAll rooms have attached baths with 24 hours hot water.
Minimum furniture in each room:
* Imported large sized beds with 20 cms mattress along with side tables
* 2 Imported comfortable arm-chairs and coffee table
* High quality Branded bedsheets, linen, blanket and towels
* Imported International sized Wardrobe, TV trolley , dresser with
large mirror and chair/stool and baggage table
* Aesthetic table and floor lamps
* Color Television(minimum 21 inches screen size)
with all international and national popular channels by cable
* Shopping kiosk offering Rajasthan textiles, jewelry and semi-precious stones, souvenir, books and stationery, camera rolls and memory sticks, common medicines and toiletries.
* Business centre with fax, internet connection and Wi-Fi hot zone.
* On-premise ample car parking.
* On-premise Camp fire and folk-dance arena.
* All major credit cards accepted.
* Foreign exchange facilities.
* Doctor on call.
* Camel Safari including sun-set experience
* Travel Desk
* Large Business Conference Hall
* Puppet Show and Folk Dance on Hotel premises
* Relaxing Ayurvedic Massage/li>
* Swimming Pool **
* Coffee shop -24 hours open with view of Jaisalmer Fort
* Multi cuisine restaurant (Air conditioned) offering Rajasthan,Gujarati, South Indian, Chinese and Italian cuisines
* Terrace restaruant with view of Jaisalmer Fort
Mail : email@example.com
Mobile: +91.7737074886, 9829436491
[booking nummonths=2 startmonth=’2011-03′]