Shri Ram Heritage Hotel in Bikaner
Shri Ram Heritage Hotel provides cosy environment to its guests. Owned by a scion of the Bika (first king of Bikaner) family the hotel is an embodiment of Rajput culture and tradition. The owner, a retired Brigadier, enjoys enlightening the visitors on a variety of subjects ranging from the history, culture and religion of Rajasthan on request. His interests are homeopathy, yoga, spiritual healing and shooting.
“Home away from home” is the motto of the Shri Ram. It has tastefully decorated spacious rooms, with attached baths having hot and cold running water. It is located in a calm, quiet residential area within city center. Open Courtyard in front and rear with big open terrace upstairs make the stay memorable and nostalgic as has been with the tourists before you.
* Free Conveyance from Railway Station & Bus Stand.
* Camel Safari & Jeep Safari, Local Site Seeing.
* All rooms with attached bath with running hot & cold water in showers.
* Round the clock room service.
* Telephone in each room, STD & ISD
* Wi-Fi internet connectivity
* Cable TV in all rooms.
* Advance Booking.
* Doctor on Call.
* Arrangement of Folk Dance.
* Roof top & Garden Banquets
* Parties arranged on request.
* Self-cooking for groups and marriage functions.
* Parking place.
* Local Guide
* Car rental
* Mini Library
* Gift Shop
* Free pick up from railway/bus stand for F.I.T’s on demand.
Shri Ram Heritage Hotel
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91.7737074886, 9829436491
[booking nummonths=2 startmonth=’2011-03′]