HOTEL ARYA NIWAS, JAIPUR
Hotel Arya Niwas is a popular, family managed hotel located in the heart of Jaipur. Running since the past 25 years, Arya Niwas is known for quality accommodation at great value for money.
The hotel is a renovated haveli, or mansion and the feel, ambience and openness of the grand old building has been carefully maintained and enhanced. The main hall of the hotel is 150 years old, repainted in the original style, using natural colors from various plants and stones.
We offer spacious, well furnished rooms with all modern amenities in pleasant, quite and green surroundings. (more..)
Arya Niwas is a Government recognized two star hotel. It figures favorably in all guide books about India and has won several awards for excellence.
Welcome to Arya Niwas, fully suited to help you meet the challenges of today, without missing the charm of a more gracious and elegant pace of life from a time gone by.
Arya Niwas Hotel runs in an old haveli palace, its central hall
Arya Niwas runs in an old haveli palace. We have tried to maintain the old world charm of the place. The main hall of the building, renovated in the original style is a visual treat.
Hotel Arya Niwas Jaipur with the old world charms and greenery all around and beautifully decorated corridors Hotel Arya Niwas Jaipur with the old world charms decorated with statues and paintings to provide and amazing experience to the guest
Hotel Arya Niwas Jaipur with wide open, sunlit corridors all around to give a open experience
Hotel Arya Niwas Jaipur provides wheelchair access and elevators to all guest floors.
Travel is the greatest teacher.
All schools need a break, and in Jaipur, the ideal holiday can be spent atthe Hotel Arya Niwas.
Hotel Arya Niwas has open areas, gardens, verandahs and courtyards all around The front lawn of Jaipur Hotel Arya Niwas with many species of birds and trees where you can relax
Pesticides, fungicide or chemical fertilizers are not used. A green oasis in the midst of a busy city, the Hotel is home to many species of birds.
With modern amenities like Wi-Fi, High-speed internet, web-conferencing, etc.;
Arya Niwas is well suited to cater to your business and professional requirements.
A lazy day spent on the terrace garden at Jaipur Hotel Arya Niwas is a favourite with guests
Some of the old world charms of Hotel Arya Niwas Jaipur include Exquisite bonsai landscapes, flower arrangements and tasteful paintings that greet you at every corner of the wide corridors
Exquisite bonsai landscapes, flower arrangements and tasteful paintings greet you at every corner of the wide corridors.
The openness of the hotel, with its lawns, gardens, courtyards and verandahs in the middle of downtown Jaipur is a soothing balm for the soul. Long scenic corridors with painting, statues and other artifacts are some of the charms of Jaipur Hotel Arya Niwas
Morning in the front poarch overlooking the garden at Jaipur Hotel Arya Niwas is the way to start your day
Hotel Arya Niwas offers a comfortable stay with the following features, common to all rooms:
* Well lit and ventilated rooms overlooking courtyards or gardens.
* Aesthetically pleasing décor, with traditional frescoes and paintings.
* Air-conditioned rooms with heat convectors for winter months.
* Attached baths, with shower / bathtub, running hot and cold water and western style water closet.
* All deluxe rooms have a refrigerator and tea/coffee makers; most have a balcony.
* Color TV sets with Cable TV connection, telephone on EPABX and electronic safe deposit lockers.
* Specially designed single rooms to cater to the needs of the single traveler.
* Wheelchair access to select rooms and public areas.
* Elevator to all floors.
* Limited Room service.
* Special emphasis on cleanliness and hygiene.
Welcome to our restaurant.
Quite unlike a normal hotel restaurant, there are several unique features that make Chitra Cafetaria a popular choice with our guests as well as the locals.
We aim to provide fresh, home-like food made under strict supervision of the ladies of the family.
We serve North Indian and Continental cuisine with a minimal use of oil and chillies. The menu for Indian as well as Continental dishes changes every day which ensures a fresh menu every day , as well as a wide range of options.
Visual Menu: A unique feature of Chitra Cafetaria – All available dishes for the day are put on display, which means you know the portion size as well as the product that you will be getting, no surprises and guess work required as you try to decipher the menu as in a regular restaurant.
We make our own bread, jams, cakes and other bakery products without using any chemical additives. The honey used comes from the Litchi fruit orchards of the Himalayan foothills. Fresh salads, using organic vegetables whenever possible; availability of seasonal Indian vegetables and not just the regular curries, authentic Italian pasta are some of the things that make food at the Chitra Café a delightful experience.
We have an open kitchen, and guests are encouraged to take a look inside, ensuring that the highest levels of hygiene are maintained.
A large sunny lawn and wide verandah just outside the café is available to the guests who may wish to dine al fresco.
We can also do buffet meals on special occasions as well as for large groups. However, on a regular basis, guests are encouraged to take their own choices from our wide range of à la carte dishes.
We remain a very reasonably priced restaurant, to give you an idea, the prices of some fixed meals are given below:
* Continental / Indian Breakfast – Rs 85.00
* American Breakfast (toast, fresh juice, tea/coffee, cereal & eggs) – Rs 125.00
* Three course Indian / Continental meal with soup, main meal & dessert – Rs 175.00
Hotel Arya Niwas offers a wide variety facilities and services:
* Security: Safe deposit lockers in all rooms.
* Regulated entry to hotel rooms.
* Wi-fi enabled building.
* Business Center offering:
o Hi-speed Broadband Internet surfing, e-mail and fax.
o Data transfer, colour printing, scanning and DVD/CD burner.
o 24-hour long distance dialing including collect calls.
o Secretarial and photocopying services.
o Web conferencing
* Same-day Laundry service.
* Doctor on call.
* Foreign currency exchange at very attractive rates.
* Wheelchair access to select rooms and public areas.
* Air Conditioned Conference hall (25 seats in U-shape).
* Major credit cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, AmEx).
* Exchange library and reading room.
* Travel desk offering (more…):
o Airline, train and bus ticketing.
o Taxi car / coach hire.
o Itinerary planning, travel information and assistance.
o Hotel bookings in Rajasthan.
o Interpreter & Tour Guides available on request.
o Package tours for India and South Asia through Escape Voyages.
* Souvenir shop with a wide collection of handicrafts, silver jewellery, cosmetics, books, etc. The shop is mentioned favorably in several guide books, especially for its fixed and fair prices.
* Cultural shows and theme dinners on request.
* Popular cafeteria with an open kitchen serving Indian and Continental cuisine prepared under strict hygienic conditions.
* Eco-logically sensible operations and practices.
* Tipping is discouraged.
* Easy to book – We accept bookings over email and phone.*
* Standby Backup generator.
* Private parking, limited accommodation available for chauffeur.
[booking nummonths=2 startmonth=’2011-03′]